Friday, July 23, 2010

Quotes








"There must be only a single goal in life,
and you must want nothing and believe nothing to arrive there."



"If the real thing don't do the trick,
you better make up something quick."



"If an angel is someone who touches my life,
who has a heart both loving and wise, even you don't have a halo or wings, you're still my angel in disguise."



"Don't let someone become your everything,
because when they're gone, you have nothing."



"Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up."



"Don't ever rely yourself 100% on one thing. When you lose that one thing, you have nothing."



"Just because I don’t show my feelings, doesn’t mean I don’t have any."



"Sometimes you have to smile, pretend everything's ok, hold back the tears, and just walk away."






0 comments:

Post a Comment