Thursday, August 19, 2010

You're My Best ....




She was one of my best friends. She's always by my side, to support me, to help me deal with my problems and so was I to her. We had some good days together, we laughed and we always joked around. Just like all best friends would always do. I think she's not my best friend, for me she's more like a sister. She understands me, when I'm down she's always there to comfort me. Those were the days, the good old days. Now it all suddenly changed, the happy moments that we shared together, the jokes, and the crazy stories that we always had before, are now gone.

She's not the girl I knew before, she's not my best friend who always at my side. My best friend is gone. Since last month, her attitude changed, ALOT!! She's not the type of girl I knew and I loved. She's a good girl gone BAD. There are times that I'm so confused of what's happening between our friendship, so I swallowed all my pride to ask her what's freaking wrong, but she always gives me the same answer or the same reason. It's like I’m talking to a recorder. I know that we had misunderstandings, we had little fights, but we can settle it immediately. I don't know what happened to her. I don't wanna be specific; I think she was influenced by this "girl". Now I don't know what should I feel, angry, sad or whatever. As long as she knew that she's taking the right path. I will not get mad at her, if she wants to be with that "girl", I'll support her, whatever floats her boat, I respect her, but this is my little message for her, "I wish you know what you're doing, I wish you can find joy/happiness with the people you want to be with starting from now, but I know, there will come a day that you'll regret all the things you've done. I'm not mad of you, I'm happy for you. For now, there’s a little pain I can feel in my heart, because we’re no longer best friends, but in my heart, you’re always will be." It’s hard to forget other people; especially the ones who you cared the most and you shared a lot of good and fun memories.

We cannot control others; they say that people change, it's exactly true, if a person changed, I think we should accept the fact that they don't wanna be the person we knew before.


0 comments:

Post a Comment